nevy afriani putri \(˘ ♥ ˘)/

nevy afriani putri \(˘ ♥ ˘)/

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Teenagers Lifestyle

At the present era, at the times that more modern. the young peoples increasingly follow the western tradition, no exception.

I personality justify it, because I also ever follow it. An example is just such a night's clubbing world. I love to go there when I need an entertainment. I think music at the club can makes me feel so enjoyed.


Drugs. I've a friend who jumped straight be a drug's hustler and a drug's user. Sometimes I feel so sorry for their lifestyle. Smoke weed can makes causes hallucinations in high. Pills can make forget everything that we have been done after we swallowing it. Shabu can makes momentary calm in mind.


According to their effects on the charge when the drugs is starting to spread to our body and brain, but after sober and realize we definitely regret. For the example, I've a friend she's already I think as my sister. She's consumes pill called camlet, after she's swallowing it she's in  raiding. and after she's already in normal condition, she asked to me, "where's my phone". Then I told to her when she was raid last night. That's the danger of the drugs, we forget everything that we have been done.
We can make friends with everyone, a drug's hustler or a drug's user. But we have to know what are the dangers of drugs, so we aren't affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment